Sunday, July 13, 2008

Raegans talk

Tonight Raegan came in and said she had prepared a talk to give us. It was so funny that I had her give it again so we could get it on tape. Of course this one was totally different from the one she originally gave, but you get the idea. It scares me how much she pays attention to even when I don't think she is paying attention.

The other day in the pool her and Ryan were baptizing each other and then one day she was trying to give Logan a blessing. We tell her only boys can have the Priesthood, but that hasn't stopped her yet. She has a mind of her own!

4 comments:

The Pedersens said...

That was sooo good. She is growing up too fast. Can't wait to see your guys. Emily

Team Laws said...

Great talk covering many salient points. Could I get her as youth speaker! LOL

Andrea said...

OK. So that was very cute. Some things she said totally reminded me of something Elise would say. She is adorable! Thanks for sharing. :)

jaci said...

Hey you, I found your blog and was so excited. I dont even know how i did it , anyway I dont have one yet but i am hoping to some time. What a sweet girl. She is following her mommy what a good example Love ya jaci
here is my email for now jacihawkes@yahoo.com