Jake has been at a conference all week and at the end they always have a really big nice fancy dinner. Everyone dresses to the nines. Many are in their uniforms. It is really neat because many people from other countries come to this conference and they wear the uniform from their country. Fun to see. It was at a very nice hotel, good food, and entertainment. I was just happy to get out of the house with make-up and shower and not have to eat my dinner in 10 seconds so I can help the kids eat.
This is us before we left. Sad that you can't see our little Christmas tree behind us, either we are fat or we have a small tree ;)

3 comments:
I love the photo at the top of your blog! So cute.
Don't worry. You have a small tree. :-)
Lots of fun new posts. Your kids are so dang cute. I miss the beach (waaah!). I love the dancing video and your reactions while taking the video - too funny. The kids are growing so fast! When will you guys be in Utah?
I am still laughing about your Christmas tree comment :) I am way jealous of your pics of your kidsm mine are awful whenever we try and take pictures and I am depressed. Our pictures from Sears were crummy. Hopefully I can make a good photographer friend out here and they can help me capture some cute moments. Who took the black and white photo at the top of your page? It is precious!
Post a Comment