Happy Valentines! Jake and I had a fun week filled with a few valentine activities. We started last Saturday and went to the melting pot with some friends. We have wanted to go and try it for a while now. We saved our money and made the trek. It was a fun place. We had to cook all of our food in a little pot and the meats they gave us were wonderful. The dessert was not as fabulous as I had hoped. I could have melted the chocolate myself and had the same dippers and been just fine. Nothing fancy about that. But it was great to be without kids and enjoy good conversation. Yesterday for valentines Jake and I went to Disney with some friends (without kids, strollers, diaper bags, even a purse!! Completely empty handed!!) and we rode all the big rides we can't ever ride together because Logan and Brielle apparently aren't tall enough yet ;) We had a fabulous time! I don't know if it was all the screaming on the tower of terror that released so many endorphins or just being with Jake alone, but we had a blast. Thanks Jake and the Barsons for making a memorable valentines for me.
Somehow this ended up being a bishopbric party, from left to around the table is us, Matt and Michelle Duncan, Scott and Julieanne Pritchett, and Mary and Bishop Liddle. Fun times!

1 comment:
How fun! I agree on the melting pot - love the atmosphere, love the cheeses and meats, but we like our own fondue dessert better!
How fun to do Disney without kids! I can't even imagine!
Post a Comment