Sunday, March 22, 2009

Signs of things to come

Yesterday at our ward party we had an Easter egg hunt so the kids have some easter eggs around the house. Logan came in this morning holding the eggs open on his chest, "Look, mom I look like you" Oh great.....he is a boy.


























Raegan had to do it too to copy.

















Raegan said a funny thing yesterday. We were at Target looking for a dress for her and she saw one that she liked that was strappy on top. I told her that it wasn’t one we could get and she sulkingly said “I wish we didn’t know about the Gospel” It took me by surprise. We talked about it later and we talked about how the Gospel helps us, makes us happy and who would we pray to if we didn’t know Heavenly Father. She said, “We’ll just pray to Jesus” I said Jesus is the Gospel. She liked that answer and hopefully starts to understand that the Gospel does make us happy. She turns 5 next week and I think the whole day, clothes and attitude, is just a sign of things to come. Heaven help us!!!
Speaking of birthdays, my mom and grandma come in this week and it is my mom's birthday, Raegan's birthday and Brielle turns 1 all in the same week. She is already 1!!! We are going to have lots of cake and ice cream......


This is the dress we did get. She struck this pose herself. Check out the her face and the shoes are pretty cute........

2 comments:

The Pedersens said...

That is so funny. When I told Cam he had to pay his tithing with his birthday money he had a fit and said that the Bishop had his own money and didn't need his. 5 isn't it fun. Can't wait until they are teenagers.

The Ericksons said...

My girls have a hard time with the strapy things too. I found modbe clothing. They have those fitted shirts that fit kids. I use them under strapy shirts and dresses to make sleeves. modbeclothing.com