Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthday fun







I turned the big 32 the other day and was able to celebrate it with my family minus Jake who is home in Florida making the big bucks to keep us out here in Utah. Raegan was upset I wasn't having a birthday party. I told her when you're old you don't do that anymore. Not sure she quite understood. My mom made me a homemade red velvet cake (that is my latest craving, no I'm not pregnant). It was yummy. I went to see "UP" with Raegan, Logan and my grandma. It was a cute show. We also went to Maddox with all my brothers(minus Wade) and that was fun. I love Maddox' shrimp steak and rolls, there isn't much better. Thanks to my family for making it a fun day. It was good to spend it with family.
I got a yucky cold that day so that is why I look half dead in all the pictures.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy Belated Bday! Looks like lots of fun in Utah. We have to coordinate trips someday. Love Maddox and LOVE red velvet cake (Richard just made one for my bday, too!)