Raegan started kindergarten today. She was very excited. She is most excited to ride the bus and eat school lunch. I hope she isn't disappointed when she finds out it isn't chocolate covered fries and candy. It is like the food mom cooks. Oh well, hopefully she won't learn too many naughty things on the bus.
Imagination
7 years ago

3 comments:
Who ever thought we would be here with our babies going to Kindergarten. How exciting just waint until you have on in 4th, 2nd and K It sure makes you feel old. Hope all is well with you guys. Too bad we had to get old and miss the Box Elder County Fair!!! Emily
You guys always manage to have the cutest family photos with all of your kids looking at the camera at the same time--how do you do it?? I am taking about your picture at the top. Raegan looks so grown up! You are so brave letting her ride the bus too! Hayden wants to do that as well but I am still a spaz and told him that mommy will be driving him for a while--maybe when he hits middle school I will let him on the bus :) Hope she had a great first week!
Raegan, when did you grow up?
Post a Comment