We ventured out to the science center. We love that place because the kids can run wild and I don't worry about them. Plus they have a great time. Here they are flying a simulated jet. I am glad Logan isn't a pilot because we ended up nose down many times.


Logan also had a little accident that day and I didn't have any extra clothes for him so he had to wear Brielle's extra 18 month old skirt. I couldn't stop laughing at those long skinny white legs running around and many others got a good laugh at his expense. He was clueless to it all but he did say yesterday he wanted to go back and wear boy shorts and not a girls' skirt!!!

Logan and Joseph flying a spaceship this time.

Brielle just hanging out looking cute.
3 comments:
Ok, that picture of Logan in the skirt is HILARIOUS!!! Before I read the story I was a little worried about your taste! ;) Too funny!! You are so good at updating your blog, and it's always so fun to read! Thanks for sharing your stories and adventures!
I just love to see all the great things you guys do. I especially love Logan's skirt you are better than I. I would have packed up and left. You're my hero.
Emily
I just love to see all the great things you guys do. I especially love Logan's skirt you are better than I. I would have packed up and left. You're my hero.
Emily
Post a Comment