Monday, December 14, 2009

More Christmas

Going to church....I had to bribe Brielle with treats to get her to stand still by Raegan. All she wants to do whenever I get the camera out is look in the screen. Whatever works!
The other day I had to try and make some sort of desserts for the church party coming up. I was in charge of it and so I wanted to do a fun dessert. I bought some cute little tree molds to make this great chocolate bunt cake but when I made the trees and put them on the plate they were so small that even when I added ice cream they were even smaller. Anyways, it was the same night our home teachers were coming over so I told Raegan I would just give them the trees to eat so I would stop eating them and she came up with this elaborate scheme to be a waitress and got her apron out with a pad of paper, put straws in her pockets and practiced for hours what her opening lines would be. She even called Grandma and practiced with her. Well, the minute the home teachers walked in the door Raegan's mouth stopped working and she clammed right up. Poor girl. Oh well. I guess it is okay she is a nervous around men she doesn't know well.





No comments: