I was lucky enough to get a chance to visit with one of my old roommates from Ricks. She was in Florida visiting her brother so we met in the middle and our kids had a chance to meet each other and play. Andrea is a great person who I am so glad I have been able to stay in touch. We met at a historical park and the kids had a great time playing in all the old houses with all the old farm equipment.
This was an old school house where they all tried to be the teacher.
This last picture was fun because when we were at Ricks we had the same car, color and all. When I pulled up in the van we discovered we had the same van, color and all. Hers was just in Indiana so we had to take a picture like the one below with our twin cars.
This was us 13 years ago!
This was us 13 years ago!

3 comments:
I love that you guys have the same car AGAIN!!! I wish I could have been there!
You ROCK, Amy!!! I am so glad we were able to see each other again. It has been way too long. I still want to blog about this whole adventure!
Your kids are adorable. Elise and Reagan would have so much fun being buddies. I hope we get to see you again soon!
Kerry--we wish you would have been there too!
Haha. That's really funny about the car. You guys were destined to be friends. I love friends like that!
Post a Comment