For spring break we went to Savannah GA with Jake's family. It was one of the most beautiful, full of character and old stories, cities I have ever been to. They have a great river walk, amazing squares with huge oaks and gorgeous flowers. I recommend it to everyone!
Brielle eating with her hands my taco salad. That girl learns manners from her dad ;)
Rocking chairs at Hilton Head. Not my favorite place. Too many yacht resorts for me but it has a great lighthouse.
Many of the houses had these cool stairways leading up to them. I want to retire to one of these one of these days. They were beautiful!
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!
Waiting in line for 2 hours to eat at Mrs. Wilkes boarding house. The best fried chicken I have ever tasted and many other southern dishes I have never heard of. Who eats rudabaga?
One of the old stone walls next to river walk. The streets were all paved in stones brought over from Europe on the boats.
Imagination
7 years ago

3 comments:
wow - what a wonderful place! Loved your description and all the pictures. So jealous.
That looks like an awesome trip! I especially love the pic that looks like Jake is holding a pink & white purse (really a backpack), but funny at first.
Oh, and WAY cute pics of Brielle! I can't believe how light her hair is! It's almost the same as the pretty Elf in Lord of the Rings. :)
Yay! We loved Savannah, too! Need to go again because our Savannah doesn't remember it. Such a cool city! Now come see Annapolis, too, because it is almost as charming:)
Post a Comment