Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grandma visits

Grandma Jeppesen came out this week to visit and watch the kids sing at the Primary program in church. I need to get them to sing their songs and put them up here because it was so stinkin' cute!

Anyways, we were glad to have grandma here. It is like having a live in nanny/maid! I love it! Thanks grandma for visiting. This is on a hot air balloon at Disney. It was tethered at 400 feet. Very neat even though it's hard to see the surrounding area. If you notice, Brielle and Raegan have the same dress. Yes, I made them!!! With help from grandma I made my first dresses. I think I could do it again, but not sure I really want to ;) It was a good learning experience for me.





We went to Clearwater for the weekend. It was very relaxing and beautiful. This is on the pier looking out at the gulf. I love the gulf!!! The beaches, the water, it is wonderful!


Walking around the pier, I just had to snap a shot of this because it was so funny! She fits right in with all the teenagers around there.

Swimming in the pool at the hotel.

No comments: