We made our own Halloween T-shirts. It was in a magazine I saw. It was my first attempt at tie dye. Let's just say I have some work to do when it comes to being a hippy. Our shirts looked
similar to the ones in the magazine. The kids enjoyed making the pumpkin faces on them. I even made one for myself that has a giant jack-0-latern on it. Talk about scary pumpkin! We wore them to a Catholic fall festival. Those guys really know how to throw a party. Fun rides and great food. Very similar to the fair back in Utah minus the rodeo. Great way to get into the fall mood.



Brielle fell asleep in the car and I didn't want to wake her so I left her in her car seat and put her in her room. When I went in later to check on her, this was her pose! Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen!!!!
1 comment:
How adorable. I love the picture of you and Raegan. I am so glad I held out for a girl. Cam says to tell Raegan Hi.
Post a Comment