Halloween has been a lot of fun the past few years. Our family chooses a theme and then we all dress up. This year we were 'The Incredibles' since our family fits the profile well. (All the same ages of kids) I was in charge of the ward Halloween party and we had a dance plus the annual Trunk or Treat (Ward members decorate their car trunks and kids get their treats). Jake's parents and Grandma were in town and they dressed up right along with the theme. It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed the party.
Imagination
7 years ago

6 comments:
I was Mr. Incredible this year too. Jake you and I are always into the same things at the same times, kids, costumes.
That is a great costume! I'm totally stealing your idea next year. :-)
Your costumes were pretty awesome - and so was the Halloween party:)
Ha ha - I love it. You really ARE incredible!! Totally. Totally. Awesome costumes - especially Dave.
love the costumes, and kudos to your in-laws for joining in. miss you!
Yeah! I am so happy that you posted your pics. I was so sad that Ethan was so sick and we didn't make it. We even had costumes this year and I never dress up. I love the theme idea; if I ever get my act together, we may be able to pull something off: ) See you soon.
Post a Comment