Logan has been very crazy lately. He discovered Raegan's barbie and he now is in love with it. He flies it everywhere. It has to come to the store with us, it can't stay in the car. He loves it so much that he wouldn't put it down to carry chips and he LOVES chips. The funniest part is that he likes to undress Barbie. He does it in secret though. I find him under the bed, in the closet or behind the couch undressing her. He then points out that Barbie has 'bow-bows'. I am assuming he is just practicing to be an OBGYN ;) Anyways, we got a cowboy outfit the other day because I thought he would want to dress up to be 'Woody' from Toy Story. I said, "Let's put on the Woody clothes." He said, "No, I hate Woody." So Raegan said, "I'll put it on and be Jesse" (The girl from Toy Story) Logan then said, "No, I want to be Jesse!" I am not sure if he wanted to be Jesse because Raegan was or because Jesse is a girl. Ever since then, it has been the 'Jesse' outfit. Oh well, it was still pretty cute to see him yehaw on the horse, even if he is acting to be a girl. I can't wait until he is 'Jesse' playing with Barbie.
One funny thing from Raegan. In Sacrament last Sunday she asked why we had the bread before the water. I said it was because the bread represented Jesus' body (I don't know why the bread comes first) She thought for a minute and then asked, "So our bodies are made of bread?" I thought it was very cute. I said yes, that is correct and for lunch we will make a ham sandwich out of your hands ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment