Monday, November 24, 2008

Cute hair






I just have you show how cute Raegan' s hair is today. Of course, it is cuter in person, but hope you will get the idea. There is a blog where I have been finding different cute hairstyles http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ which links to about 10 other great hair blogs. They are easy to do and fun. Raegan likes having fun hair so she sits and lets me do it. I also let her watch TV then so that is helpful. Anyways, just thought I'd share for those of you with little girls!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I was looking at Naomi Biggler's blog and found yours, hope you don't mind if I add you to my list. Her hair looks so cute, she is adorable!

Ashley said...

P.S If you want to check out our blog it is www.aamuir.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I WANT A GIRL!!!!!!

TnT Bingham said...

Hey guys! We've enjoyed catching up with your CUTE family! The kids are all adorable! --Tiffany and Trevor Bingham =)