Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just more pictures of those cute little stinkers

Cuz I'm a super model

Is there anything cuter?

I am big and strong and can go fast!


Late for church as usual



Wow---a big buzz!



Tinkerbell's friend
Just one funny today. As we were driving to church Raegan was talking about George Washingtor (not a spell error). I guess they have been talking about him in school and she thinks he is a prophet. Well, I was trying to explain the difference between president of US and prophet. I told her George was dead and in heaven. She said well, he'll be alive again when Jesus comes right. I said yes, everyone will be resurrected when Jesus comes. She then asked, well, will all the people just fall out of heaven? I had to laugh. I said, I am actually not sure how it will happen. Funny how her brain works. I enjoy listening to her reasoning.
Logan loves the song "Life is a highway" from the movie Cars. We have it on CD and he calls it the Mac song (It happens when Mac is driving across the country) Today as the Sacrament in church was being passed, he kept singing loudly, "I want to ride it all night long" Although you probably couldn't make it out exactly. I swear, that kid doesn't know what whisper means! I apologize to everyone in the back!


1 comment:

Jared and Andrea said...

I love your kids and the stories they produce! Makes me excited to have stories of our own. They are so cute!