Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun times

Today the kids helped me make 'turkeys' out of oreos, candy corns and whoppers to take to those I visit teach. Logan just kept eating everything, Raegan got frustrated because her cookie broke, but in the end we had a great time because they still taste good even if they are broken.
Who is the real Mr. Incredible?

So cute!

Ryan and Raegan dancing. These two have known each other for a few years and are like an old married couple already. They love each other one minute and then fight like cats and dogs the next. They have a lot of fun together. Raegan always says she will marry Ryan. It will be interesting to see what happens.

2 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Amy you are such a patient mom. I think I would have given up after the cookies broke. Looks like you had fun though

Emily said...

Oh my gosh - I love the dancing!!!

I totally had a friend like that when I was little.


And I really really wish you were my visiting teacher. . . YUM!