Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures of cute Brielle
















One of my old dresses-very frilly




























Manatees at blue springs state park...you can see a family swimming in the background. My mom has been here this past week helping with post gall bladder surgery. It has been very helpful. I am doing well, even though my mom and I both caught the flu. Not the way we planned the last few days ;( Brielle has changed in just the week my mom has been here. She pulls herself up now, crawls all over, what happened to that little baby I had just the other day? She is a lot of fun. Very happy and just a pleasure to be around.

1 comment:

jaci said...

Hey you I am such a great friend, I haven't even checked on you. I hoope you are feeling ok, I promise it gets better. Sorry about the flu i can't imagine that on top of the other. Good luck love ya