Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Bye Grandmas...we miss you already!












Happy Easter! Today was a beautiful day in Central Florida. Just what Easter mornings should be. I have lots of pictures to post...we have had way too many egg hunts in the last week. My kids love it but I am tired of the candy and all those darn eggs around the house. Brielle likes to rip them apart so I find miss matches everywhere with empty wrappers strewn across the floor. I am not sure who is the culprit for those.
Today we had some friends over to celebrate Easter with us. It is getting easier to be away from our family celebrations when we can celebrate with our "Florida Family" Thanks so much to the Lins and Barsons for spending Easter eating way too much and playing ESPN Scene it with Jake (He has had that for 2 years and today was the first time he opened it. I have to say Ryan gave him a run for his money on sports knowledge. He (Jake) is a sports nerd!) Anyways it was very nice to spend time relaxing and gorging myself.














A few pictures from this morning. Raegan wanted the whole gloves and purse. She is definitely a girl! A very pretty girl. Logan was just happy to be here and Brielle doesn't like dresses because she kneels on them when trying to crawl, which makes movement very difficult. I guess it will be shorts until she learns to walk. (Which better not be anytime soon, I still need her to be my baby)









Easter bunnies





Riding the easter horse....

2 comments:

Myers Family said...

your kids look so cute in their easter outfits!!! Wish we had the weather you did this time of year! :)

Brooke said...

Ooooh, Savvy will be so envious of the gloves and purse, Raegan!! Looks like you raided The Childrens Place, and they all look adorable! I love Logan in his tie and funny smile. What cute kids. Glad you had a fun Easter! I hear you on the eggs all over the house - aaah!