We attempted potty training for Logan the other day. I told him he could have chips every time he at least tried to sit on the toilet. He has been very adamant about not wanting to go to the bathroom. He cries and gets upset so I haven't pushed him. I thought the chip idea would be great since that kid could eat chips breakfast, lunch and dinner. It worked for about a day and then when he had his chip fill, he was done. He turns 3 in 2 weeks and I have decided that the week after we are hibernating and this kid is going to be trained, which just might kill me, but at least he will be wearing underwear at my funeral. Wish me luck! Plus, those little tighty whities are so dang cute on him!
Imagination
7 years ago

2 comments:
I laughed out loud about your funeral comment. : ) Good luck with the potty training. I am already nervous about it and Ethan is half Logan's age.
Do you think peer pressure would help? Maybe you and I should hibernate together. I do have that nice screen porch that we could just hose off the accidents on...
Post a Comment