Thursday, July 30, 2009

Last few days

THe big news today is that Raegan lost her top tooth....finally. She has been a little whiney that it hurts and she can't eat. I was happy to see it go since it had a cap on it from a cavity although that is just a lot of money down the drain now that I think of it. Oh well......
A few pictures before we left Utah. We were sad and happy to leave. It's hard leaving the comforts of my mom's house where she pampers me to come home and sweat to death the minute I walk out the door. It was fun while we were there and now look forward to Christmas ;)




This has been what it is like with Logan the last few weeks. I don't know if he misses his dad or that he really has issues, but he has been a little stinker (HUGE actually) the last few weeks. He will be lucky to make it to his 4th birthday the way he is going! One of the girls (including myself) just might turn on him soon!!!! Watch out buddy!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

What? not sweet little Logan, he could never do anything wrong :) what a cutie!