Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Utah pictures

We have been having lots of fun with our family in Utah. We have been fishing, going to rodeos, going to cheer camps, and Logan is taking swimming lessons. Most of all we have had fun seeing all our grandparents and aunts and uncles. Aplanalp grandparents


My kids love to torment my parents cats.


Playing laser tag and then Raegan played "Deal or No deal" and won the jackpot of 200 tickets. She was so excited! I need to get that girl and her luck on a game show!



Fishing with Grandma Jeppesen. We went to a pond that was stocked with hunderds of fish and Logan loved it. Raegan had a love hate relationship and Brielle didn't really care. The kids got a rod that didn't even have a reel and a hook with a square piece of leather on it and once you dropped the line in, you got a fish. Logan was brave and picked them us, the rest of us don't like touching fish. Thank goodness Grandma Jeppesen was there to dehook the fish for us! I am a wimp I remembered!




All of our fish we caught! Raegan had been to a camp where they painted her face as a cat.


Logan and his fish


Church with the kitty


I love this crazy pose of Logan being a pirate


We went to temple square when Jake was still here and enjoyed walking the grounds in the summer. We usually go there at Christmas so it was a nice change. The flowers were beautiful of course!

1 comment:

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

How fun! Looks like a great time in UT. How long are you here? Your kids are so cute & funny. I love seeing how big they're getting and hearing the funny stories. :) If you're here a while longer come to the course and we can have lunch! Who can turn down mini-corndogs & fries? :)