Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our Sunday

Cutest kids at church!




Just a funny/sweet thing that happened with Logan. Him and I were in my room playing and I have a baby monitor in there to hear Brielle. She started crying and he kept looking at the monitor very confused as to why he could hear her through that. He kept saying "Brielle sad, get her." I said go get her. He walked to the monitor and kept touching it saying "Brielle". He then got very upset that he couldn't help her. He started to cry because he was so upset. I took him into her room so he could see where she was. He was happy after that. I was suprised he was so concerned about her.

One other thing I remembered that he said the other day. I said, "Logan, you are so cute!" and he replied "No, I am happy Logan." That is his new comeback to everything. I asked him the other day if he felt sick and it was "No, I am happy Logan." He is a dang cute kid! We have been trying to get him to sleep in Raegan's room on the bunk bed so Brielle can sleep in the crib (we need to plan kids better next time so we don't have to take one kid out of the crib and put another one in---not great on our part). Anyways, we decided to try this weekend since it was a long weekend. He thinks it is a fun game. We put them in bed around 8:45 and the next hour consisted of him singing every song he knows, Raegan singing with him and then bossing him the rest of the time. We kept hearing "Logan, get back in bed, Logan leave my stuff alone, Logan I am trying to go to sleep." I was cutting Jake's hair and Logan peeked his head out of the door with Raegan's sunglasses on upside down, a big grin and yelled "Mom, wook at me!" I couldn't get mad that he wasn't in bed because it was so funny. Hopefully the novelty of the new room will wear off and bedtime will take considerably less time with lots less bossiness going on.


Speaking of the monitor, my kids can't quite figure it out. When I am in with Brielle in her room, Raegan can hear me talking through the monitor in my room. One night I walked into my room and Raegan was singing into the monitor to Brielle even though Brielle couldn't hear her since it is just the listening monitor. It was really sweet and very funny. She doesn't understand that the one in my room is just for hearing what is going on in the other room. She still sings into it every time she hears Brielle cry.

Tonight Jake, Raegan and Logan are sleeping out in the tent. Good luck Jake!
Love these little feet


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Logan is a cutie! I'm so glad you have a blog. It's fun to see how you're doing, and what you're all up to.

Happy Memorial Day!

Nicole said...

Hi guys! Your family looks like they are doing so well. You have the cutest kids. I am so glad you are keeping a blog now so we can keep track of you. Oh, tell Reagan that Gracie loves her fish. Gracie has one too! She is actually on her second one. Our first fish lasted about a year though, pretty long life for a fish! Our new fish is named Leafer! (Gracie named it, and some days it is a boy and some days a girl)