Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tractor rides with grandpa



We went and rode the tractor with grandpa. Logan had the best time. He could have stayed for hours. Now everytime we see a tractor he says,

"Ride tractor with grandpa" in a sad little voice. This was my summer job all through high school. Seeing the tractors again didn't really make me miss all the sitting I did ;) I chopped the hay for the cows (you can't see the hay chopper in the back). It was a good summer job though. I got to be around my grandparents and uncles so that made it worth it.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I found your blog through Naomi and Bevan. Hope you don't mind, but I added it to my links so I can check in on y'all. I just think you guys are an amazing family. I saw that pig and I'm jealous. I love pigs and one day will convince Jared to let me have one. You can check out our blog at www.jakrausefamily.blogspot.com