Logan's first day of school at
VPK. He goes to a
Presbyterian school and is really liking it. I am interested to see what kind of bible stories he comes home with. I am sure it will be the same but always interesting. He has two teachers and they are very nice. There is also a puppet frog that he is already in love with that will give him a kiss if he is good. Hopefully he turns to a prince and not a frog.


Coloring at his desk.

Raegan's first day of 1st grade. She loves school and was excited to go back. Her best friend from church is in kindergarten now so she was happy to see him at lunch and at the school bus.

Waiting at the bus stop with dad and Logan.

This was Brielle's mode of transportation and what she thought of going to school today.
2 comments:
Raegan,
Your "1st day of school outfit" is fabulous and deserves many praises.
With utmost sincerity,
--Uncle Ben--
Reagan,
Clearly I don't know much about blogging and left nearly the same comment twice before my intelligent better half (Aunt Debs) explained that the reason I couldn't see the post was because it thus far lacks the necessary approval of your mother. Please be tolerant of my inexperience with regard to blogging.
Apologetically,
--Uncle Ben--
Post a Comment