Sunday, August 8, 2010

Our ward party...who knows where Logan had run off to!
Starting potty training.....hoping if she sat and relaxed she would eventually do her business. No such luck! I thought she was pee trained but after TWO big puddles on the kitchen floor today I have changed my mind.

Raegan and Sarah with twin hair. They had a slumber party and were so cute. I could hear them in bed together giggling and laughing and whispering. Reminded me of all the fun slumbers I had growing up.



This video is for grandparents so they can see Logan ride his bike for the first time. He did such a good job today! We tried a few months ago but the bike was so wobbly he just was scared and wanted nothing to do with it. Last week we went on a family bike ride and he was way too big for the child carrier on the back of Jake's bike, so we decided he needed another try. He needs to practice the fluid, continuous peddaling motion, but seems to be getting the hang of it (as you can see in the video). He also has Raegan modeling correct behavior for him, as evidenced by her zooming past multiple times showing him the good form and feed for which he should strive. The biggest concern at this point is that he's riding his sister's old sissy pink bike- Mom and Dad will have to do something about that...

1 comment:

JennC said...

"I was speeding!!!"
LOL I love Logan!! He's so full of fun and spunk all the time!

Good luck on the potty training. Nothing like a good video while doing your business to keep you mind off things.., ;0)