After 5 years of living in Orlando we finally went to Wet n' Wild. Jake's work sponsors a night every year but the kids have always been too little but this year we felt they would enjoy it and they did! We were there until 11pm, and they were still going strong! We had a great time on lots of slides and had a ton of fun as a family. It was nice that Brielle barely met the height requirement and could ride most everything, and even though she had a terrified look the entire time once a ride was done she would immediatly say, "I want to do that again!" She is FEARLESS!



This was a giant bubble you could climb to the top of and then bounce down. I have a great video of it but for some reason it won't load. Oh well.
Video of Logan showing he is absolutly in his own world, all the time. Jake and I were saying we don't know if he even knows there are other people around him. Other people have to wonder if he's all there when they walk by and he's doing stuff like this...
1 comment:
That bouncy beachball thing looks so cool!
I've never been to W&W either. I guess it's the thought of being in public in my swimsuit that prevents it...
Post a Comment