Logan loves to sing and whenever he sings “I am a child of God” she sings it this way. “I am a child of God, and so my needs are grapes (great). It is really funny.
Logan has picked up on the word stupid. Obviously he doesn’t quite know what it means yet, but everytime he gets mad at someone he says, “Stupid mom, stupid Raegan, etc.” Well today his airplane was broken and I asked him who broke it. “Dad did it” I said dad was at work and did he do it? He said, “Stupid Logan”
Then later in the day it started to rain. We were getting out of the car and had to run in the house. Logan was yelling the whole time, “stupid rain”. It’s not funny, but in his voice it is so funny. I am sure you will all hear it sometime. Just make him mad and he will tell you how he feels.
Imagination
7 years ago

1 comment:
We love your blog. Trevor and Savannah miss your kids and love watching all the videos. Thanks for providing entertainment when it is too hot to go outside;).
Sounds like you are going to UT soon? We just booked tickets for Thanksgiving time. Any chance you'll be there again?
Post a Comment