Sunday, June 8, 2008





Just some pictures of my kids. I have to look at these often to remind myself how cute they are. Logan has been acting like a two year old and Raegan acts like she is 16 so between the two, I am slowly going insane. I keep reminding myself it is a blessing to be a mother ;) They have been testing our patience of late, but they also can be so dang cute, you just don't know what to do. Hopefully the patience I have been praying for kicks in soon.
I got a new calling today. I am over our wards' activities. This will be very challenging for me so if any of you have any fun activities your ward has done, please let me know what you did and I can copy.
On a side note---Go cubbies! 1st place in the majors so far. We get to see them for my birthday (not sure how that worked out) but we are excited.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Those are cute kids! I can't belive how fast time goes. Reagan is getting so big. It seems like yesterday that both you and I were having our first baby and now look at how many we have. Brielle is so cute what a perfect baby. I am glad you guys are blogging so I can see whats happenen down there. Take care!
Addison

Brooke said...

Okay, Savannah is totally acting like a teenager this week, too. What's up with that!?