
I love this little girl! She is such an angel! She falls asleep anywhere. As long as she is fed and changed, she is so happy. I lay her on my bed and then go take care of the kids and about 10 minutes later she is out. She loves looking at the fan. She is so much easier than Raegan and Logan. Raegan had to be rocked to sleep and was very light sleeper (granted it was my and my moms fault for rocking her so much). She still is my hardest one to get to bed. On Logan I hardly ever rocked him just because I didn't want him to be like Raegan. He only liked to sleep in his crib. He is still that way. He has a hard time sleeping anywhere else. Brielle has had to sleep wherever we are. She really loves the car so that is helpful. Anyways, not that you want to know all the sleeping habits of my kids, but oh, Brielle is such a good sleeper (knock on wood!)
1 comment:
Oh, I can only hope our #3 is as good a sleeper!
Post a Comment