Just the cutest kids at church. Raegan loves to look like Brielle and I like dressing them the same. Raegan can't stop posing for the camera and Logan has to be begged to smile. I think it is cute! Logan thankfully has been good in Sacrament the last few weeks. No running around or being loud. I am thankful he hasn't tried to run up and sit on the stand with Jake. I thought he would have tried that by now, I guess it helps to sit in the back. Too far for him to run. It is going to be interestin though the next few months because Brielle is awake during the meeting now and so I really have my hands full. Luckily I have some good friends that sit by us to help me wrestle them. If I go inactive though, you will all know why ;)
Imagination
7 years ago

2 comments:
Super cute dresses - do you make them or where do you find the matching stuff in the different sizes? I haven't found any - I haven't looked that hard yet, though;)
Such a cute idea of your parents reading on tape - might have to pass that one on . . .
Your kids are so dang cute! I want cute kids! One day One day! =) I miss you guys!
Post a Comment