We went to the splash park today. It was great because all the big kids were in school so there weren't many people there and we had the run of the place. The kids got cold after a while because I think Ike was starting to blow through. The kids had fun making up dances.
Imagination
7 years ago

2 comments:
So your blog is super cute now--I need to update ours terribly and change the background, but I haven't been taking any pictures lately and I need AG's help with the background so I don't erase everything again! Glad you guys had fun at the splash park!
Jake and Amy - you DORKS!
You have a blog???? Thanks for NOT telling me for like infinity.
I seriously love the title picture - Jake, I don't know how you ended up with such a beautiful family. You lucky dog you.
Post a Comment