The second video is like forget this mom! I love it! He is so dang cute!
how cute is that, that song is one of our favorites glad to see someone else knows a good one when they hear it. Thanks for sending it. hope all is well love jaci
Such a cute kid! Savannah said, "So do they have the Annie video, Mom?!"
HE IS SO DANG CUTE!!! I'm sorry we missed you when you were here. Maybe on the next trip.
Great singing! Simon can barely talk let alone sing. That is such a great video to have.
Super cute--I think I could understand like every third word :)
So, so cute. Thanks for sharing...
Amy, thanks for sharing. Logan is awesome. As much as I want Ethan to stay little, if he'll be that cute in a year I'll take it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The second video is like forget this mom! I love it! He is so dang cute!
how cute is that, that song is one of our favorites glad to see someone else knows a good one when they hear it. Thanks for sending it. hope all is well love jaci
Such a cute kid! Savannah said, "So do they have the Annie video, Mom?!"
HE IS SO DANG CUTE!!! I'm sorry we missed you when you were here. Maybe on the next trip.
Great singing! Simon can barely talk let alone sing. That is such a great video to have.
Super cute--I think I could understand like every third word :)
So, so cute. Thanks for sharing...
Amy, thanks for sharing. Logan is awesome. As much as I want Ethan to stay little, if he'll be that cute in a year I'll take it!
Post a Comment