We took some pictures because Raegan told me she looked really cute. The song "You're so vain" was definetly written about Raegan. She did look really cute so we had a little photo shoot. It worked out well because we needed lots of pictures for a book she is making about herself for school. Who knew preschool would have so much homework.
Imagination
7 years ago




3 comments:
Amy, your family is so cute! You look like you are having a great time. I wish I could see you and talk to you. My kids are all great. I have 4 grandkids. Steph has not had any children yet but she would like to.
Okay, totally awesome about the car! I am so happy that good things happen to good people. It makes me believe this world isn't so bad after all. And the pictures are adorable. I love that your family always seems to be having so much fun together. We wish we could spend more time together...still working on the Orlando trip thing. We really need to make it happen before it is too late...
Kristie
Reading your blog always makes me wish we lived by each other. Our kids would love playing dodge ball with yours and the girls could all be vain together. I hope we at least get to come visit you and go to Disney sometime. Congrats on the SUV inheritance - what a blessing! Your new family pic is adorable - I love the red and brown! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment