Friday, September 19, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle Wittle Star

Logan goes around the house singing and I think it is so cute and comical that I have to share it with grandparents and blogging is the easiest way to send it. I hope the rest of you will indulge our really cute happy son!

I think this is some version of "I am a child of God" although I am not sure I have heard the part of "and so my needs are grapes?"

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That is hillarious! He is so cute! I'm gonna have to show this to Simon so he realizes he has some work to do. Go Logan! You are ADORABLE.

Hollie said...

Hi Jake and Amy- I found your site off Addison's, hope you don't care. Your kids are so cute and what a great singer you have. I hope all is well and you sell your house fast!

Hollie